Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy 5 year Anniversary- prints on wood.


Wow, it has been 5 years since we got married at pikes place market in Seattle. We had such a great day but we don't have any wedding pictures of us up around the house, mostly because we both love great art and there is only so much wall space. My favorite picture was taken by one of our guests and shows us walking together. I love how it is not staged in the slightest (look at the ugly backdrop) and how it shows my dress in all its glory (it reminds me of when Paul first saw me in this oh-so-fun dress to wear).


Since year 5 is all about wood, I decided to have our picture printed on wood. I stumbled upon prints on wood and they did a great job printing and shipping it out. Not only can you have your own pictures printed on wood, they also have a large art collection that you can choose from. I like the print below which can be found in the "love" section. Happy anniversary Paulie.

Photocredit: prints on wood. Pixopop.


No comments:

Post a Comment